NEED FOR SPEED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFS WORLD

ИндексИндекс  PortalPortal  ГалерияГалерия  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  

Test Drive Unlimited

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
ivo_93
Admin
ivo_93

Брой мнения : 105

Test Drive Unlimited Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Test Drive Unlimited   Test Drive Unlimited I_icon_minitimeЧет Окт 01, 2009 3:11 am

Test Drive Unlimited 1130614971996231901125433937886g6kh1R3dtraSHXI8xE

Several difficulty modes allow the experienced as well as the inexperienced driver to have fun. The game can be played with the keyboard, gamepad, or driving wheel, each offering a unique perspective to the game.

On a Force Feedback Wheel the game is most realistic and fun, but also adds a different twist to the car handling and difficulty of the game. The gamepad offered the easiest game-play, but at the same time the fun and excitement of the wheel was also lost. The keyboard was just too bulky and old fashioned for my taste, but if other options are not available, the keyboard can be used to conquer the game.

The AI, which generally works well, seems to go dumbstruck from time to time. That is most evident at the start of single player races where the AI clusters and wrecks into each other right as the race begins. The AI on the police cruisers is lacking at best, but at the same time I have to consider the fact that TDU was not meant as a main goat to be a police-chaser. Never the less, most of the known issues can be easily fixed in the next couple of patches.

##Инсталация

1.Разархивирате

2.Стартирате ЕХЕ-то

3.Като ви иска сд-кей използвайте този: 7269-FNAR-TH2H-Q4MU

ЛИНК ЗА СВАЛЯНЕ !!

http://www.zamunda.net/details.php?id=97446
Върнете се в началото Go down
https://nfsbg.bulgarianforum.net

Test Drive Unlimited
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите